sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Gothology and PULPO

To start off this joyous post, have some art for Gothology anthology, coming out in June:

I did it for the books table of contents :D

And on other news, PULPO ANTHOLOGY 4 is OUT!
247 pages of pure amaziness in comic shape!

GO GET IT
GO GET IT
GO GET IT

I have a comic in there as well, done in the end of 2007, called Monkey Monk Mighty Masked Misadventure, like my own take on the Sun Wukong/Son Goku legend, but in a fast paced and funny way - Luchadores, and magicians de OZ inside too!

Tons of great artists inside too, it's a MUST buy!

Um comentário:

  1. how.... did it really take two years for pulpo 4 to get published?!?!

    aside from that, sick pages you got showing up. somehow I gotta get my hands on these two books!!!

    ResponderExcluir