segunda-feira, 5 de outubro de 2009

24 hour comic and more!

Oi there!
Another blog updatage!
I hope all images show ok this time around!

Remember the KillAudio cover I posted last?
You can check it out in colors now!
I don't know when I can post the colors for the second one though :P

I've been doing some concept too, and here's some for the first season of ROCKSTAR!
Sigismond, our hero, and Drum Jones, his best friend, form the RollingStars band, as you'd have guesses haha. ¨Sixmond¨ is wearing a Black Abba shirt, his favourite death metal band!
Jones is older than him, and is a Himi Jendrix fanatic (it's a play on Jimi, but here, a legendary drummer).
Brunna is Sixmond's love interest haha, and she's a nerdy, indy type of girl, though very extroverted!

Down here, is an experiment with a nib pen I bought!
Starring:
Dr. Anthropos!

And finally, my 24 hour comic, made last saturday through the sunday!

This is the third page of the comic, but revised and colored!
You check the whole comic in this link:
It was made in very small pages ahah, and rushedly inked, since everything must be done in 24 hours, story, thumbing, pencils and etc!

I hope you enjoy it!!
Soon more updatesss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário