domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2009

Rock hard, ride free!

Good sunday morning!
Lots of stuff to post, but not as much as I wish to!

First off, some hyping for RockStar!
It was supposed to have debuted last friday, but I had some little problems, and hopefully you'll be seeing it THIS friday!

Have a look at inks of the cover I made
I'll post the final cover once RockStar pages are up!

This one is an illustration I made for december's issue of Editora Abril's Mundo Estranho magazine. I haven't checked the mag yet, but I think it's this month haha. It's a one and a half page!
It's about the differences between achordeons and bandoneons.I thought neon colors would fit just right! haha

Below, a sneakpeak on the latest cover I've done for the Kill-Audio comicbook!
This is my fourth one, and the final result is one of my favourites. You'll check that once issue 4 is out!

And below, the final version of Kill-Audio #3 alternate cover:

More Marvel-ish, but very fun to do! You can find the copies with this cover at Hot Topic stores!
Check out http://www.kill-audio.com for more info regarding the comic as well!

That's it for now, I'll be returning as soon as I have precise info on RockStar's debut!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário