segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2009

ZUDA CONTEST - HELP ME


Hi guys! I need your help!
I'm competing at Zudacomics.com this month with the comic RockStar
http://zudacomics.com/node/1301
The voting will happen through all the July month, and if I win, I'll get a full contract with DC Comics to publish my own comic with my art, my characters, my story in their website, being fully paid and what not, for a 60+ pages contract, possible for renewal!

Unfortunately to vote, you need to be registered, but it's so, so quick and if you help me, I'll be grateful in so many way I can't describe, but I will do my best to return the gratitude wheter I win or not!

A few things you can do also help me!
-The vote, the biggest valuable
-A favourite
-A ranking (5 stars if you like : D)
-A comment! I want to hear you!!

That's all I have to say for now. I'm eager for your help, I hope you enjoy, this is the beginning of the
ROCKSTAR MILKY WAY TOUR!!!

Um comentário: