quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

More updates!

Oy there!
Been a long time, right? I've been kind of away due to having gone to the USA meeting people at SDCC and also touring around in NYC and meeting MORE people.
Only today I remembered of a drawing that should be in my last post. I'm taking classes with many talented teachers at Quanta, and Greg Tocchini (http://gregtocchini.blogspot.com) has asked us to bring lineart to be colored during class. My chosen were these:

It was drawn before I made those RockStar pages last post, and before I got away from DC. It's a spin off on the Wizard of Oz story. The girl is called Dorothy and the robot, Albert. In this world, the Nazis won WW2 and prohibited any use of weapons. However, as a counterattack, before being evaporated from the world, the losing axis compiled all military knowledge and intruded it into Einsteins mind...implanting it on a robot, who will live forever. Now, decades later, the robot's existance has been blown to the public and everyone wants it's head.
It can produce any type type of weapons, given the necessary resources, however it's extremely unable to wield weapons, so this woman, Dorothy, does all the dirty jobs for him, and protects him, for who-knows-what-reason.
Another idea I had is that the world only have women now, and they reproduce themselves through artificial pregnancy, therefore, they don't have sex with a male in a long time, which is also why they seek for Albert, and a probable hook for Dorothy, haha.

Here's the finished version.

In the meantime at USA , I've draw a little, though not really as much as I'd like. Here's the most worth showing:

Nothing original. Saw a TMNT comic drawn by Simon Bizley and decided drawing a Raph myself too haha.

Dorothy action pose.

Did some photo-referenced pencils and tried to convert them into my style with the inks, in an attempt to make my faces more realistic.

And last but not least, the latest freelance thingie I've done for Mundo Estranho:

It's my favourite from the two pieces, though I think the composition on the first one was better for being simpler.

That's it for now.. And as always, here's promising for more updates!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário