sexta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2010

The X-Mas Update!


Merry X-Mas and happy holidays!

How's things going?
I've been a bit busy, like every december, I guess. I can't show everything I've been doing yet, but here are some treats!

The remaining pages from my Pirat submission. They are already lettered and stuffs. I'll make a post with the lettered ones when the book is out, since it will be in polish, you can check the ¨subtitles¨ here hehe.






Here are some sketches for a comic submission I'm working with Robert Burke, from Zuda's Absolute Magnitude.



Can't enter in detials yet, but the submission is already drawn, and hopefully colored soon!

And lastly, a pinup for Ralph Niese and Matt Doughty called Gendrone Chronicles: Tales of Argen!
You can read it here: http://gendronechronicles.com/


Inks


Colors. Pretty fun stuff!

That's it for now. I'll be on vacation from 29th to January 9th, so take care!.. And god rest ye merry gentlemen!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário